Quote

"To get rich, never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth."

-Richard Baker, American Congressman

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Uncola

I'll give you a hint, it's not 7up, and it starts with an "H" and ends with a "2O." It's been a whole 2 months since my last poison post, and by "poison," I mean "soda."

A Tufts University (yeah 'bos) nutrition study finds a link between cola consumption and lower bone mineral density among women.

Do not drink soft drinks regularly. I have made it my own policy to drink them only sometimes at the movies (Though sipping them over long periods is really bad for your teeth. Consider swishing with water intermittently as you drink.) . You can enjoy it once in a while, but the evidence is overwhelming that regular soda consumption is detrimental to your health.

No comments: