Quote

"To get rich, never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth."

-Richard Baker, American Congressman

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Couple of Things

Travel

I frankly cannot remember where I heard about this website, but I put it into my Blackberry to check out later. Sidestep.com is a site that compares a bunch of travel site results so you don't have to go on Orbitz, then Travelocity, then American Airlines, etc. It's fantastic.


Time Management

From SparkPeople:

Do a Realistic Time Audit Time management experts stress that before you can make needed changes in the way you manage time, you need to look at how you spend your time now. What activities or tasks are taking up the biggest chunks of your life? What items do you hate or put off most? Are you allowing others to dictate uses for your time that aren't productive or don't fit your agenda? By doing a brutally honest assessment, you can begin to change the way you manage yourself in relation to time.

I'm going to put that on my list of things to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also suggest kayak.com as an alternative to sidestep.

D hutch