Quote

"To get rich, never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth."

-Richard Baker, American Congressman

Friday, February 08, 2008

Can You Hear Them Now?

From Reuters -

"Heavy Cell Phone Use Tied to Poorer Sperm Quality"

There hasn't been a cause-and-effect relationship determined by the study done by Cleveland Clinic researchers, but I think there just has to be something bad going on with cell phones next to our brains or in our pockets next to our other ones. I don't know what to tell you about how to avoid this. I keep my phone on my desk when I'm at work, rather than in my pocket. I've also tried to replace talking with sending text messages (the verb "texting" sounds awkward to me).

Maybe it's just that nature made dorky people like that Verizon guy with low sperm counts and they happen to spend more time on the phone than having face-to-face conversations.

No comments: