Quote

"To get rich, never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth."

-Richard Baker, American Congressman

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Old Lame Song

I guess "Auld Lang Syne" means something like "times gone by" in old Scottish. Here are the lyrics you'll never remember -

Should old acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind
Should old acquaintance be forgot
And days of Auld Lang Syne

I decided, for the first time (I think), to write down some 2008 resolutions. I like to challenge and improve myself throughout the year, but why not take yet another opportunity to do just that?

Writing things down is a great way to focus on them and make sure that they happen. I have made it a habit of mine to write down movies I would like to see, music I should buy, places I want to visit around Miami (where I now live), restaurants that have been recommended to me by others, etc.

So, make a list on your Blackberry, or write down some goals on a piece of paper and stick it in your wallet. You might be surprised how much it helps to look at those goals. I'm really hoping "Be more PUNCTUAL" will help me. I know what you're thinking, "more" punctual doesn't make sense. You're either punctual or you're late. Hey, people, I'm trying. Let's work our way up to full-blown punctual.

No comments: