Quote

"To get rich, never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth."

-Richard Baker, American Congressman

Friday, June 20, 2008

Consumer Value Stores and the New Whealthwatchers.com

That's what "CVS" stands for. Bet you didn't know that.

I bet you also didn't know that CVS now marks with an "F" each item on your receipt that is HSA or FSA eligible. That is to say, it's tax-deductible if you own a Health Savings Account. I didn't know that either, until I received an excited phonecall about it from my future sister-in-law. I did know the CVS thing, though. I win.

Here's an article about it.

Oh, don't get confused by the fact that Publix puts an "F" next to all the food items on your grocery receipt.

Also, check out the new look of whealthwatchers.com. It's under construction, but it looks pretty awesome.

No comments: