Quote

"To get rich, never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth."

-Richard Baker, American Congressman

Thursday, September 14, 2006

USPS

I'm not sure how common this knowledge is, but if you're moving, it's pretty easy to get your mail forwarded. The US Postal Service has a really good website, and you can change your address on line for $1 (charged to a credit card as verification):

https://moversguide.usps.com/mgservice/Home


I went on usps.com to check postage on something I was sending, and it dawned on me that I didn't do that during college, which was kind of stupid. I went by my old senior year apartment a couple of months after graduation to see if there was any mail for me still and it turned out there was a credit card fraud notice that was very important for me to see. It was luck that I received it, and I was able to clear up the problem.

No comments: